Are you our new Senior Product Designer?
Mindpool is here to shape how organizations make decisions, collaborate and share knowledge in the future. We believe that collectively we are smarter and by powering the human intelligence in an organization with our platform, there is an enormous potential to be unleashed from the collective intelligence. But to achieve our mission, we need you! Mindpool is looking for an experienced product designer to join our Copenhagen-based team.
As a Product Designer, you will play an essential role in our team as our product is at the core of what we do. We are looking for an experienced product designer with a proven track record in creating digital products. Experience with B2B software is a plus.
You will lead our user-centered product discovery process to validate the items in our product strategy. In other words, you will apply a design-thinking approach and lead a process that includes: user research, syntheses, conceptualization, prototyping, validation, and high-fidelity UX/UI design.
This is a hands-on product design role and your tasks will be to:
- Take charge of user research, collecting feedback from existing and potential new customer segments, and synthesize this data into actionable insights (e.g. pain points, needs, personas, customer journeys, etc.)
- Lead the exploration process of new items on our product roadmap and facilitate the involvement of relevant members from our team in creative sessions where we come up with the best solutions together
- Conceptualise, design, and refine our product
- Develop both low and high fidelity prototypes
- Validate new ideas before we build and evaluate existing products to make sure that we proactively improve the experience of our platform
- Handover and work closely with our competent development team on validated features that they will bring to life
You will work closely with both the development team and the commercial side of our business and be an important part of setting the right product strategy and prioritization in our product roadmap.
Even though we want you to take responsibility, you will not be alone. The full Mindpool team is passionate about our product and we are all invested in making it a success.
We look for a profile that is comfortable with taking ownership of product design and make an immense impact on our business. You are a talent with an exceptional drive, ambition, and creative mindset and we want you to grow with your role and responsibilities in Mindpool. The position is suitable for a true team-player that wants to be a part of our journey, and experience the best side of entrepreneurship, blitzscaling, and working in a tech startup. We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in designing and bringing digital products to life
- Deep understanding of UX/UI and design thinking
- Fluent in working with UX/UI and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Invision, etc.)
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to communicate your ideas, insights, and recommendations for improving product design and experience
- A self-driven entrepreneurial spirit with a creative, analytical mindset
Who we are and what you can expect
Do you want to get the ultimate startup experience and be part of a journey from early stage to scale? Mindpool is a rapidly growing technology company based in Copenhagen. We are on a mission to help organizations tap into the collective intelligence of their employees. We provide an intelligent platform to turn employee knowledge into actionable predictions and insights. We are founded by serial entrepreneur Mik Thobo-Carlsen, Bjarke Ingels, and Dr. Carina Hallin.
We are a tight-knit team on a mission. Needless to say, you will be an integral part of our business and your impact will be direct. You will experience the best of entrepreneurship, with a dynamic day-to-day and instant, significant responsibility. We will focus on your personal development and you will work closely with the entire team at our office at Islands Brygge.
What is in it for you
- A career that can accommodate building your own team or becoming a specialist in your area
- A great team at Mindpool, and good networking opportunities with the neighboring start-ups
- Amazing centrally located office in Trikotagen on Artillerivej 86, Copenhagen, with lots of snacks and goodies, ping pong and foosball tables, and plenty of public transport options to get here
- Work flexibility – we don’t mind where and how you work as long as we get everything done and communication doesn’t break down. In our experience, that means working from the office, with occasional work-from-home days. We are open to being shown another way.
- Famously Danish work-life balance and flexibility, but we also knuckle down when needed
- 6 weeks of annual leave (1 more than is required by law)
- Your own Pleo expense card so that you never have to be out-of-pocket
- An amazing catered lunch by 506.world. See what’s on today’s menu at 506.world/today
- People you could see yourself talking to outside of work. We also host social events to facilitate that :)
Please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to Anne Sofie Lind at [email protected] (+45 21 74 45 98). The application deadline is on January 20th, 2021, but do not hesitate to send your application right away, we are ready to onboard the right match on our team right now.
Be careful with fake job postings on LinkedIn. You’ll know it’s us if you can see the job post at https://www.linkedin.com/company/mindpoolcareers/